Sarah Payne's Let's Celebrate Wall Hanging Pattern Booklet - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD - NO PHYSICAL PATTERN WILL BE POSTED TO YOU
This fun and educational 28 page pattern booklet is designed to help build your appliqué and quilting skills with step by step easy to follow instructions and pictorial examples to guide you through the process of creating a wonderful celebration wall hanging measuring 40 x 20 inches. Fun to follow and a great way to learn new or different techniques and finishes.
* 75cm of white fabric.
* 5 fat eighths of feature fabrics.
* 10 inch square piece of Diamond Dust fabric for the cake icing.
* 50 cm of Bondaweb or similar.
* Scraps of red and yellow fabrics for the flame.
* LED lighting kit if you would like to light up your project - available here.
* Wadding and backing to fit.
* Threads for piecing and quilting.