Sarah Payne's Afternoon Tea Cushions Pattern Booklet - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD - NO PHYSICAL PATTERN WILL BE POSTED TO YOU
This fun and educational 16 page pattern booklet is designed to help build your appliqué and quilting skills with step by step easy to follow instructions and pictorial examples to guide you through the process of creating 3 wonderful Afternoon Tea cushions, each measuring 18 inches square. Fun to follow and a great way to learn new or different techniques and finishes.
* 1.5 metres of white fabric - this includes the backing of the cushion pad.
* 5 fat eighths of feature fabrics.
* 10 inch square piece of Diamond Dust fabric for the cake icing.
* 50 cm of Bondaweb or similar.
* Three 18" cushion pads
* Threads for piecing and quilting.