Sarah Payne's Quilt Hamper - Spring 2022 - Pay in full
The idea behind the hampers is not just a big bag of fabric gorgeousness, it is also about education and skills building.
So every 3 months I send out a hamper.
It is aimed at all levels – but is always doable by beginners because not only do you get full and detailed instructions for your projects, you also get exclusive access to a private Facebook group called Sarah Payne’s Quilt Hamper. In this group I give exclusive Live Tutorials as well as video content that will help you get to grips with the projects. There is also oodles of support from other members.
So what’s in your hamper? – Well now it has been revealed, yo get to see what was in it!
- 55cm x 275cm rainbow extra wide fabric .
- 15cm grey fabric for binding.
- 1m x 1.35m backing fabric.
- full professionally printed pattern
- lips button and extra project pattern
- tea bag and a sucky sweet
But to give you a bit more information – this is what you can expect!